- Youngest (Incoming 4th Grade Gals)
- $25 Annual Registration Fee
- Youngers (Incoming 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th Grade Gals)
- $100 Annual Registration Fee
- Elders (Incoming 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th Grade Gals):
- Annual Fee Is Waived In Preparation For College
- Personal Financial Donations/M.Change Event Pledge Collections Encouraged To Further Mission of Guardian Gals, Inc.
- Summer 2015 $5 DAILY PHILANTHROPIC Gathering Fees
- Note RE: Daily Gathering Fees
- It is Guardian Gals, Inc. policy that one gathering can be attended without gathering fee paid, however, gals cannot exceed this maximum. For those paying per-gathering, please be advised that there will be a $2 “late surcharge” added to dues not paid the day of our gatherings. We need to be in the habit of paying as we go & not getting behind in dues this quarter. Thank you for your understanding in this matter.
GUARDIAN GALS, INC. PROGRAMMING SCHOLARSHIPS
- Assistance with registration fees & daily fees is possible.
- “Anything is possible!” -Guardian Gals, Inc.
- Please contact Abby Hamilton to discuss needs privately.
- Phone: (989) 390-5749
- Email: AbbyHamilton@GuardianGalsInc.org
- The Guardian Gals, Inc. Executive Board of Directors has recently created policy case-specific scholarships for up to 10 young women for 2015.
CHARITABLE DONATIONS TO 501(C)3 GUARDIAN GALS, INC.
- For Use Towards Furthering The Mission of Guardian Gals, Inc.
Please make checks payable to Guardian Gals, Inc.
For convenience, Registration Fees & Gathering Fees can be mailed to Guardian Gals, Inc. PO Box 1149 Gaylord, MI 49734